- Conduct thorough search of publicly available literature to identify data that could impact human health or environmental risk assessments for genetically modified organisms.
- Submit evaluation results in the proper format and within the time requested.
- Develop evaluation strategy that would meet client expectations.
- Identify relevant information needed to conduct the appropriate literature search.
- Evaluate environmental toxicity data.
- Adhere to tight schedule and timeline.
- Conducted additional research beyond client-provided terms to ensure that all relevant terms and keywords were used in the search strategy.
- Documented the strategy deployed and provided background on the process used to establish clear parameters for the work being done, and demonstrate the full breadth of the evaluation that was conducted.
- Drew on broad in-house knowledge to review the novel topic and evaluate with the highest scientific comprehension.