Broad services. Innovative approaches. Deep experience.
ILS delivers Toxicology Services for your research and regulatory compliance needs.
We created ILS as a provider of integrated, comprehensive, multidisciplinary support for clients needing toxicology support for research and regulatory compliance. Our aim? To combine scientific excellence with efficient and effective management, so we could handle everything from the everyday to the never-before-seen in a responsive and cost-effective manner.
Decades later, building on that distinctive and now well-proven platform, ILS plays an important role in exciting and rewarding areas of toxicology:
- In Vitro Toxicology
- In Vivo Toxicology
- Pathology and Histology
- Genetic Toxicology
- Computational Toxicology
Headquartered in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, our team of more than 100 scientists and support staff is proud to help improve the quality of human health, and further efforts to make the world a better and safer place.
ILS occupies almost 50,000 square feet of advanced research and office space in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina. Our purpose-built laboratories, vivarium and office space were designed and built with redundant critical systems to maximize security, increase efficiency and minimize downtime. The facilities are compliant with all relevant national and international guidelines, regulations and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) requirements.
- Animal facility accredited by the AAALAC (Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care) since 1993
- Laboratories, freezers and critical analytical equipment with emergency back-up power from two generators and multiple UPS systems
- Vivarium supported by redundant, generator-backed HVAC system
- Secure IT infrastructure designed for >99.99% uptime
- Next generation RF-based environmental monitoring system with independent backup for critical applications such as freezers
- On-site archives for storage at room temperature, -20 °C and -80 °C
- Advanced security system with 24/7 electronic monitoring
- Controlled facility access with additional authentication required for entry into all laboratories, vivarium, archives, server rooms and mechanical areas
- All facility inspections and equipment maintenance and calibration records maintained by QA and available for sponsor review
Click here to access ILS’ Financial COI Policy and Disclosure Form.